About Me
- Erica
- My name is Erica Mariano. I am from Brooklyn, NY. I am 20 years of age and paitently waiting but very excited to celebrate my 21st birthday(which is by the way 5 months away). I currently work part-time @ The Children's Place in the city. I am very open-minded, outgoing, talkative, shy and quiet @ times. I love to shop, dance/step, sing, shop some more, listen to all kinds of music, watch my fave T.V. show "Family Guy", shop again, Party, and of course go shopping for a party outfit. I also love going to movies, bowling, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Club & Organziation fair
Last Wednesday I had the opportunity to attend the club and organization fair at school and it was cool. There was about ten clubs and organizations total to choose from however, there was one club that I decided to join which was the breakdancing club. I figure why not give it a shot. I love to dance and there isn't a dance club offered at Lagcc. Although I can start my own dance club, I decided to join the breakdance club because it was different. I do not know how to break dance have no clue whats the first step in breakdancing. I join so I can learn it looks interesting to do. Another organization I was interested in was Phi Theta Kappa which is an honors society. Since I am a new student at Lagcc and do not have a GPA yet, so I was unable to join the honors society. However i can still partcipate with Phi Theta Kappa with the volunteer activities they do around the community.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment