About Me

My photo
My name is Erica Mariano. I am from Brooklyn, NY. I am 20 years of age and paitently waiting but very excited to celebrate my 21st birthday(which is by the way 5 months away). I currently work part-time @ The Children's Place in the city. I am very open-minded, outgoing, talkative, shy and quiet @ times. I love to shop, dance/step, sing, shop some more, listen to all kinds of music, watch my fave T.V. show "Family Guy", shop again, Party, and of course go shopping for a party outfit. I also love going to movies, bowling, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gaming research

For my gaming research paper I have picked as my topic "Girls and video games". I have started to research on it a bit. I still have a major problem of picking a theses for it. I'm not sure if I should do how video game new auidence are girls or how video games are a girls things. Maybe I will incorporate both not sure yet. I have been able to find a few online articles about girls and video games under google search I haven't checked the library catalogs yet. What I have found was just the search of the broad topic girls and video games since I do not have a complete thesis yet.

No comments: