About Me
- Erica
- My name is Erica Mariano. I am from Brooklyn, NY. I am 20 years of age and paitently waiting but very excited to celebrate my 21st birthday(which is by the way 5 months away). I currently work part-time @ The Children's Place in the city. I am very open-minded, outgoing, talkative, shy and quiet @ times. I love to shop, dance/step, sing, shop some more, listen to all kinds of music, watch my fave T.V. show "Family Guy", shop again, Party, and of course go shopping for a party outfit. I also love going to movies, bowling, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
My Research Progress
My research seems to be... going... I have been able to come up with a topic which is females and video games but I was having trouble trying to figure out what exactly do I want to talk about with this idea. I felt that at first it was kind of broad and it was after doing a little research on that alone. As I continued to do research on this topic I found articles that I helped to narrow down to a certain idea for my paper. I have been able to narrow my topic down to how the video game console Nintendo target females and how other leading Game Consoles can learn from Nintendo. It is a work in progress but it is getting there. I am working on my outline for my topic. My topic has become very narrow and I am hoping that I can be able to have enough information on how Nintendo targets female and why they are ahead of the competition having everyone playing their games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment